World-leading hull technology and the latest MTU 16V 4000 M73L engines means that the Heesen 40m aluminium yacht is faster and more efficient than any of her nearest competitors.
An 8m beam results in exceptional interior volume with up to five cabins including a full-beam master suite with study area. The exterior space is equally impressive with three distinct outdoor entertaining or sunbathing areas, including an 85 square metres sundeck (which can be open or hard top), an enormous foredeck sun pad and an aft deck dining terrace.
GALATEA AT A GLANCE
- Latest MTU engines – 28 knots top speed
- Flexible layout with 5 cabins, including full-beam master
- 8m beam – 85 square metres sundeck
- Active interceptor stabilisers and zero speed option
- Choice of classification: private cruising or MCA
- Option for hard top sundeck with roof and glass side doors
- Heesen track launch system in the tender garage
|Length over all:||40.00 METRES / 131 FEET 3 INCHES|
|Beam over all:||8.00 METRES / 26 FEET 3 INCHES|
|Draft:||2.35 METRES / 7 FEET 8 INCHES|
|Max speed (50% load):||28 knots|
|Range at 12 knots:||2,200 NAUTICAL MILES|
|Cabins:||FULL-BEAM MASTER SUITE, TWO FULL-BEAM VIP CABINS, TWO TWIN CABINS|
Stay InformedExpand your horizons.
For exclusive updates and offers from Heesen Yachts, please register your details with us.
Your privacy will always be respected.