As a Heesen Yacht, power never means compromising on luxury.
At just under 500GT, this 47m steel displacement yacht also has the largest volume in her class. Her four deck levels include a sundeck of almost 90 square metres, and a foredeck lounge and sun pad for added privacy even when the yacht is moored stern to. What makes the concept so special is the combination of unprecedented flexibility combined with Heesen’ standards of construction. The result? A custom-built 47m yacht that represents the best value on the market.
AT A GLANCE
- The maximum volume under 500GT
- Zero-speed stabilisers
- Exceptionally efficient Heesen hull design
- Enormous sundeck with flexible layouts
- Up to 6 cabins, including full-beam master with study
- Heesen track launch system in the tender garage
- Excellent value compared to competitors
|Length over all:||46.70 METRES / 153 FEET 2 INCHES|
|Beam over all:||8.83 METRES / 29 FEET 0 INCH|
|Draft:||2.85 METRES / 9 FEET 4 INCHES|
|Max speed (50% load):||15 knots|
|Range at 12 knots:||4,000 NAUTICAL MILES|
|Cabins:||FULL-BEAM MASTER SUITE WITH PRIVATE STUDY, TWO DOUBLE CABINS, TWO TWIN CABINS EACH WITH ONE PULLMAN BED|