My Petra is a 44m yacht with a crucial advantage: Heesen’s peerless Dutch standards of construction married with a completely custom design.
A sundeck measuring almost 60 square metres easily contains a range of amenities without compromise. Three additional deck spaces include formal dining on the upper deck and lounge areas on both the main aft and fore decks.
Five cabins include a full-beam master suite with a separate study and full-beam en-suite bathroom. With a 9m beam and impressive interior volume, no other 44m semi-displacement yacht offers more space and comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- 25 knots – the fastest 44m of her size and type
- 460GT – the largest volume in her class
- 9m beam – flexible, custom-designed layout
- 5 cabins with full-beam master suite
- Sundeck of almost 60 square metres
- Foredeck sunbed and dining area
- Heesen track launch system in the tender garage
|Length over all:||44.00 METRES / 144 FEET 4 INCHES|
|Beam over all:||9.00 METRES / 29 FEET 6 INCHES|
|Draft:||2.50 METRES / 8 FEET 2 INCHES|
|Max speed (50% load):||25 knots|
|Range at 12 knots:||3,200 NAUTICAL MILES|
|Guests:||10 / 12|
|Cabins:||FULL-BEAM MASTER SUITE, TWO DOUBLE CABINS, TWO TWIN CABINS, CONVERTIBLE UPPER SALOON|