The bulbous bow is designed to provide smoother passage through the water, which results in less power and fuel required to reach a given speed.
Four deck levels provide generous outside space custom-designed to owners’ requirements. The huge sundeck features a flexible layout for sunbathing, dining or fully enclosed gymnasium – or all three. The large foredeck can be used as an additional space for relaxing in privacy when the yacht is in port, or as a heli-pad.
The vast interior volume provides an incredible amount of space. From the generous open-plan main saloon to the 270-degree upper deck sky lounge, everything is custom-built to the owner’s brief.
AT A GLANCE
- Large sundeck with flexible layout
- Heli-capable, fully-customised superstructure
- Open-plan main saloon and dining area
- Zero-speed stabilisation
- Heesen track launch system in the tender garage
- 3,200 nautical miles range
- Up to 6 cabin layout, full-beam owner’s suite and study
|Length over all:||50.50 METRES / 165 FEET 8 INCHES|
|Beam over all:||9.60 METRES / 31 FEET 6 INCHES|
|Draft:||3.10 METRES / 10 FEET 2 INCHES|
|Max speed (50% load):||14 knots|
|Range at 13 knots:||3.200 NAUTICAL MILES|
|Cabins:||FULL-BEAM MASTER SUITE, TWO DOUBLE CABINS, TWO TWIN CABINS|